Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inglot Freedom system

Thanks to an Onsugar spree, I managed to get my hands on Inglot Freedom system, which is unavailable in Singapore. Just as the name indicate, you get to choose how to create your palette in terms of colours and texture. :)

The eyeshadow pans can be easily placed in the palette with the magnet in the tray. No glue or tapes required. The top translucent cover can be fully lifted and it is held together by magnet as well. It is a pretty sturdy case and you need not worry that the cover will drop off or be loose since the magnet is really strong.



From left to right: DS461, Pearl 454, Pearl 419, AMC Shine 32, AMC Shine 30

You may have noticed that the colour I chose seem to be quite dark and I was actually quite surprised when I received it as the swatches I saw online seems pretty light but pigmented. But after swatching it lightly yesterday, I realised that by applying with a fluffy brush like MAC 217, you can bring out the colour subtlely creating a mild smokey look which is suitable for day use, especially work.

As I do not really have a decent camera, I will not show the lousy pics of the swatches I took but I really love the glitters in AMC Shine 32 and 30 as shown below!


For lucky readers who are staying in Malaysia, you will be happy to know that Inglot is available in Malaysia, KL in Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (ground floor). I am so going KL soon!!!!!! If you like to know the prices for Inglot in KL, do check out this detailed post by Joey's Space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...