Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis!

The birth date of my family members are all in the 2nd half of the year and it first start with July, with my youngest sis' birthday. It is a family practice that we will come together to have a simple birthday celebration by having a meal and the cutting of the birthday cake (whether bought or hand made by my mum).

This year, my mum tried her hands on making a raspberry and mango cake and we had a simple fare at the newly opened 螃蟹专家 near my parents' place which we ordered some dishes which definitely includes yummy chilli crab with fried man tou. The chilli crab is HUGE........ I took 1 'gong' of the crab and it was like a normal size chicken drumstick and obviously that was the only piece of crab I had given the sheer size of it. I would say the food there were so so only but given it was family time spent, we still enjoyed it. One of the auntie waitress was damn blur to come over and ask if we would like to order fruit juice when I was coughing my lungs out! Isn't it obvious I CANNOT drink fruit juice???? Duh.............


The weather today was also good given that it was windy and not hot, which made the dinner all the more enjoyable. Seriously, nothing beats spending time with family...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...