Thursday, May 5, 2011

Smoky eye makeup for monolids

This is the first video I watched to get an idea how to do smoky eye makeup for my ugly monolids. Have not had the chance and guts to try it out on myself though but I thought it will be good to share with some of my friends this video :)

A few friends commented that they would like to look for some basic makeup lessons which they can attend and I suggested for them to do a search on YouTube instead. I still remember when I have totally no clue on what to do and apply on my face, my makeup buddy, Tracy, simply told me "Look up on YouTube" and that was when I realised that there are so many makeup experts out there and they are sharing their techniques, products and tools. Give it a try and do a search on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...