Saturday, March 30, 2013

SUQQU Blend Eye shadow in EX-06 Usuchaori

Among all the items that Jacq swapped with me, SUQQU Blend Eye shadow in EX-06 Usuchaori has got to be my favourite of them all. Neutral lovers, like myself will fall in love with this palette! EX-06 Usuchaori is a limited edition palette which is released as part of 2011 Christmas collection.


The first thought that ran past my mind is that it look very much like Urban Decay's Naked palette with 3 shimmery browns (light brown, copper brown, taupe brown) and matte beige.

I have rave enough of SUQQU's eyeshadow's texture. This is no exception at all. Smooth and buttery........ Although SUQQU palettes are considered to be high in price, you get every single cent back in quality and pigmentation.

It is totally a breeze to do arm swatch because the pigmentation is amazing and the colours show up nicely and clearly. In comparison, the matte beige shade is drier in comparison but it is quite a norm for matte shades.

SUQQU indeed has wonderful palettes with amazing texture and pigmentation and although they usually cost close to $100 per palette, the money is definitely well spent. I noticed SUQQU palettes tend to be more neutral so it's definitely worth while to at least get 1 from this brand.

4 comments:

  1. I wore this out yesterday! :)I agree this is a very safe and wearable palette. For those venturing into makeup, I this this palette would be perfect, doesn't require much work for the colours to work well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this palette is still available, i would definitely classify it as a must-buy. :)

      Delete
  2. the shimmery shade looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...