Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Le Metier De Beaute Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in Penelope

If you have been reading Jacq's blog, you will know that now we are in a 'Project Swap' whereby we swap some of our products. It is really fun because we get to use stuffs that we have not tried. Other than SUQQU items that Jacq has generously swapped with me, she also passed me some of her Le Metier De Beaute products, one of which is Kaleidoscope Eye Kit in Penelope.



Honestly, when I opened the kit, I am thinking really hard how to use the colours together. For a neutral lover, the 1st shade (gold) and 3rd shade (bronze taupe) is so easy to use on a daily basis. I have interchanged the gold with lavender shade and pair it with bronze taupe and it looks lovely. The last shade dark emerald green is nerve recking for me as I don't usually use such strong colour. I ended up using it as an eyeliner and it is a refreshing change to my black or brown eyeliner.


This is yet another gem in Jacq's collection and there is no wonder LMDB Kaleidoscope Kit has receive nothing but raves. The texture is smooth and buttery and I did not experience fall outs during application. The lavender and dark emerald green shade feels slightly drier than the other 2 shades but it's still not difficult to apply and blend.

4 comments:

  1. You don't say, I have a hard time using all four colours at one go with this one. I love the lavender shade as a all over lid colour and the darker bronze as a contour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite shades in the kit is gold and lavender.

      Delete
  2. Oh man, you're creating some MAJOR lemming here, Ruby! I love all four shades, and I'm sure they work together/layer well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, I have to say that LMDB always comes up with real unique shades in their kaleidoscopic kits. *thumbs up*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...