Monday, March 25, 2013

Paul & Joe Cheek Colour in 07 Prima Donna

After my first purchase of Paul & Joe Cheek Colour, I knew I am hooked and I cannot stop there. So I added 07 Prima Donna to my collection.

07 Prima Donna is a palette of bright candy pink with light brown shade. Both shades contain slight shimmers which is just lovely.

Initially, I was thinking that perhaps the brown shade can be used for contouring but after testing it out, I thought it look redder than in the pan so I will still stick to matte bronzer for contouring. The bright candy pink look warmer and peachy after swatching as well which is absolutely love. After mixing the 2 shades, you get a brownish peachy shade.
From left to right: Light brown, candy pink, mixed

Among the 3 Paul & Joe Cheek Colour that I purchased, 07 Prima Donna is the only shade that gives me 3 different blush shades. I would definitely recommend anyone to check out this shade. :)

Just a preview of the next part of 'Project Swap' with Jacq, she has passed me the following products to play!!! OMG, it's alot of toys and I still has 2 items from the earlier swap which has yet to be featured in this blog so do stay tuned for the 2nd wave of Project Swap. :)

6 comments:

  1. This blush looks gorgeous and I love the versatility of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, this has got to my favourite among the 3 P&J blushes followed by Cinema

      Delete
  2. Prima Donna looks like such a gorgeous blush babe. Oh I like how all the makeup is spread out like that. Take your time and enjoy playing with them. I know I'm definitely enjoying myself with your toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacq, I can't wait to play with your toys. :)

      Delete
  3. I've seen too many pretty Paul & Joe blushes recently! It's hard not to want one! Hurrah for project swap! You get to experiment with different stuff :) I do that with Teri at Bellachique too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Project Swap is indeed fun because we get to play with more toys :)

      Are you eyeing any P&J blushes already?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...