Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guerlain Terracotta Sun in the City Illuminating Powder

Few weeks back, there were some sale going on at Takashimaya Atrium and there is a small counter selling Guerlain, Elizabeth Arden and Paul & Joe Beauty products. Instagram were filled with pictures of Guerlain Terracotta Sun in the City Illuminating Powder and I had to go down and take a look for myself.

I'm not sure what is the actual retail price of Sun in the City originally but it is going for $35 this round. Guerlain at $35 for 15grams of product, it's really cheap!


For highlighter lovers, I do not think Guerlain Terracotta is foreign to you. It is a lovely highlighter with metallic golden shade. The design on the pan, it's absolutely gorgeous. I can't bear to think of the design disappearing after multiple uses.

The texture of this powder is soft and smooth and my MAC brush pick up the pigment so easily with just a light gentle sweep of the pan. I have been lightly sweeping past my cheek bones, C arc from the side of my cheeks up to my brow bones as well as on the nose bridge for highlighting purposes. The effect is natural with a healthy glow that just brighten up my face.

It is housed in a sturdy matte black plastic case which looks plain but chic. Considering it is 15grams of product, it actually look quite big. See the comparison I have done using MAC blot powder.

Do you have Guerlain Terracotta Sun in the City Illuminating Powder? Hope you like it as much I do. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow that G embossed thing there is soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! And buying it on discount makes me happier!

      Delete
  2. Yaaay for scoring such a fantastic bargain! The quantity is so generous you can probably use it on your body too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, the quantity is indeed generous. I doubt I can finish it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...