Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nails in China Glaze Thistle

Yes to nails changing colour again, lol! After the last painting in China Glaze's Sweet Hook, I am back with new nails in China Glaze's Thistle.

I cannot remember how I actually acquired this polish. Haul or swap, I truly do not know. In fact, I did not even know I had this colour until juju came over my place one day and was looking through my polishes trying to think of idea to do nails art for me.

China Glaze's Thistle is a silvery frosted light pink in a bottle. Honestly, it looks truly plain in the bottle in my opinion but when I started painting on my nails, I started to appreciate its subtle-ness and contrast to my usual matte nail polishes.

Like I mentioned before, China Glaze has thinner and runnier consistency thus we usually need more coats to achieve the opaque effect. It is especially true for this shade since it is pretty light. I painted 3 - 4 coats to arrive at the desired opaque look and it lasts pretty long for 5 days (which is quite an achievement based on my track record, haha) on my nails.

Throughout the week, I realised that Thistle is the same shade as my makeup pouch from Daiso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...