Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thomas Sabo

I have like charm bracelets for a while and have always been looking at nice charm bracelets from Agatha, Thomas Sabo and others. However, the tricky thing about charm bracelets are:-

1) The charms are usually not cheap (in the range of $30+ - $100+ per charm)
2) You will not stop at ONE charm, SCARY!!!!

So anyway, I never dare to step intp Thomas Sabo although I know they have a huge variety of nice charms because 1 of my friend who like charm bracelet told me their charms are not cheap and she will get it only if she goes HK because it is cheaper there. I hate the feeling of going into a shop to check out the prices and leaving without buying as I always feel the salegirl will be throwing dagger looks at me as I am leaving the place because I am a cheapo and not buy anything.

My best pal in office, L is also a lover and collector of Thomas Sabo and she offered to accompany me to check out the charms at Thomas Sabo @ ION Orchard after our dinner. Always feel safer with company to check out stuffs....... hehe. So I was so spoilt for choices there!!!! There were 3 full display cases of charms that I literally went crossed-eyes! Luckily, there was a catalogue available in the store showing all their charms and PRICES..... I like it...... I can check out the charms and prices at my own time and target.

So after slowing browsing through the catalogue at the comfort of my home, I have shortlisted the following 8 charms (need to get the bracelet as well)

1) Alphabet 'R' charm for my name
2) Small red heart charm
3) Black bag charm (since I like bags)
4) Pink crystal flower charm (because I like the pink)
5) Lucky charm ( I need this)
6) Lipstick charm (because I am a makeup junkie)
7) Cross charm (to remind me of my faith, lol)
8) Cat charm (I HAVE TO GET THIS!)

And guess how much everything will cost if I get it all????




Guess lah.............















Still not guessing?????














Ok lah, I tell you! The 8 charms will cost $550 in total !!!! *collapse on the floor from heart attack*. And this is not taking into account the bracelet I need to get for the first time at $59!

This is an expensive obsession......... Gosh......

5 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I want to get a new ring but dunno where to get nice ones from. Haha. You know how I've been wearing rings on my index finger, then recently a friend told me it's not good to wear rings on the index. Maybe that explains my bout of bad luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know wearing ring on index finger is bad luck wo.......

    tiffany & co sounds gd to find a nice ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discount and Cheap thomas sabo sale On Sale.Thomas Sabo Jewellery includes thomas sabo bracelets,thomas sabo necklaces,thomas sabo earrings,thomas sabo chains,thomas sabo charms,thomas sabo carriers and so on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...