Monday, June 27, 2011

I am Number Four

Honestly, when me and BC saw this trailer in the theatre previously, we were laughing about the title because it sound so corny and obviously lack some creativity. In addition, we had no idea what is the story about (except it is about some aliens) with not so popular casts in the show, thus it has never crossed our minds to watch this show at all.

But 2 days ago, we decided to rent this Blu-Ray to get our DVD fix and I had to say, we like this show!



It has a pretty exciting storyline which obviously will leave you hanging for more and obviously you have to wait patiently for the sequel. The male lead of this movie, Alex Pettyfer is none other than NUMBER FOUR, who is quite a looker and in my opinion a more tough looking version of Justin Timberlake.

Needless to say, just like Twilight, with a handsome lead in it, there will be romance element in it and Dianna Agron (the pregnant cheerleader from Glee) plays his love interest and I like her better here than the bitchy cheerleader who gets high on dreaming and scheming on becoming prom queen in Glee.

I am not sure how the sequel of this show will become but I hope it does not becomes a Twilight saga where the only thing that matters was the romance, we need some ACTION and storyline man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...