It has been a while since I last joined Yumeko weekly photo challenge and it's time to join in the fun!!
1. The Super Star. Something you have used for over a year and will still using.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence and Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme are 2 products I have been using for years and running through many refills.
2. The Fast Rising Star. Something you have used for over 6 months and will still be using.
Giorgio Armami Eyes To Kill are just amazing. Wonderful texture and lasting power. Love love love!!
3. The Number 1 Draft Pick. Something you just started using and am loving it.
I have never tried lip stains before and YSL glossy lip stains are the first I tried. The colour selections are amazing. I had a hard time trying to choose the shades I wanted!!
4. The FAIL. Something you tried recently and does not work for you.
Revlon lip butters are such a disappointment especially when there were raves and raves going on the beauty blogsphere before they finally reached our shore. But it just didn't work for me, my lips ended up feeling dry and cracked instead of moisturised. *thumbs down*
5. The Experiment. Something you bought and am going to try next.
Ok, this is not something I bought as it was a sample gifted to me by Jacq. Chanel Perfection Lumiere liquid foundation is yet another highly raved product and I'm glad that the initial feel of the product was good so far.
Are you guys interested in joining this photo challenge? Come join in the fun. :)