Sunday, July 22, 2012

LoveMore Mediterranean Pomegranate Lifting & Whitening Mask

Pomegranate has been known to be a fruit full of anti-oxidant and many have been drinking pomegranate juices or eating pomegranate extracts to get the full benefit of this powerful fruit. What if you can get this benefit from a facial mask? I say this is a wonderful idea!!

LoveMore just came out with one if its newest mask: LoveMore Mediterranean Pomegranate Lifting & Whitening Mask. Other than pomegranate extract as one of the main ingredients, the mask also contain Coenzyme Q10, hyaluronic acid and patented SYN®HYCAN, which is more moisturising and hydrating than hyaluronic acid.

With such powerful ingredients all in a mask, it is able to provide instant , intensive smoothing and hydrating benefits. In fact after removing the mask after 15 minutes and patting the essence in, I noticed my usual large pores are not obvious at all and my skin looks plump and moist with all the moisture goodness absorbed. Despite the humid weather, my skin feels fresh, clear and plump. I say this is a good moisturising mask! In fact on one occasion, I placed the mask in the fridge for hours before using it and it's very refreshing.

There is a light fruity scent when using LoveMore Mediterranean Pomegranate Lifting & Whitening Mask and it should be coming from the pomegranate extract. For someone who doesn't like fruity scents in her skincare, I say the scent is still bearable. I know there are ladies out there who can only take fragrance free skin care products, so you might want to skip this.

The mask is very thin with sufficient essence to stick well to my huge face, haha. But do be careful when removing the mask from the plastic film before placing on your face. As the mask is very thin, I actually tore one of them. Clumsy clumsy me! So be gentle!

For ladies who are keen to try LoveMore Mediterranean Pomegranate Lifting & Whitening Mask, it is available for sale on Secretive.sg at $8.90 for a box of 5 masks. To find out more about Secretive.sg and the masks available, do join their Facebook page!

Secretive FB: http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg
SexyLook FB: http://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg
LoveMore FB: http://www.facebook.com/LoveMore.sg

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...