Monday, February 13, 2012

Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in DayDream

One of the product that I purchased from Zuneta.com previously was Edward Bess Ultra Luminous Bronzer in DayDream. It has received much raves from beauty bloggers who were able to lay their hands on it. Honestly, I did not know what was the rave about until I got it, saw it and swatch it.

The plastic case looks a little bit understated and simple and do not have the statement that Chanel creates even though their product was housed in a plastic case. However, what lies IN the case is the treasure.
The bronzer with slight golden shimmers has 'EB' embossed in it and it looks lovely. When swatched, the texture is smooth and feels satiny. It gives a very subtle glow, which is the effect from the shimmers in it. This is definitely a perk me up especially for ladies who had a long night the night before, it will definitely give you the glow back!

As usual, I tried to do some comparison with my pathetic stash (again!!!) and I only have 2 other bronzers: MAC Pink Power (Wonder Woman Collection) and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer.
MAC Pink Power, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer, EB Ultra Luminous Bronzer

Swatches taken under lighting

As you can see from the swatches above, MAC Pink Power has a more orangey undertone, whereas Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and EB DayDream is closer in terms of colour (more brown and bronzy).

You can also see that the shimmer in EB DayDream is almost non-existent, no thanks to my lousy camera and thus it looks almost the same as Too Faced Chocolate Soleil but trust me, it is different! 

I have never know the difference in my bronzers until I did this comparison and what can I say??? There is a GOOD reason why beauty bloggers rave about EB Daydream! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...