Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterham

1 of the polishes I picked up from the Holland Collection from OPI is I Don't Give a Rotterham! Honestly, the name is soooo catchy that it certainly describes my mood at times when I just feel like screaming 'I don't give a d**m!!'.

Anyway, sorry for digressing but I Don't Give A Rotterham is a dusty blue shade with shimmers. The shimmers look like a mixture of silver and gold and I love how subtle the shimmers are. My personal preference has always been to opt for polished that has shimmers or frosted look as creamy polishes tend to look flat. But doesn't mean I avoid all cream polishes at all. Always nice to have a variety of finishes to play around. :)

When I started applying the polish on my nails, I noticed the texture of this polish is quite watery and light, which makes it easy to apply. 2 coats of I Don't Give a Rotterham as shown in the pic above is still considered pretty sheer, in my opinion. An additional coat will make it look more opaque and stronger in colour.

This is another polish that I will always reach for since it's so work safe with a subtle twist of colour, don't you think? And maybe the next time someone piss me off in office, I will just show them my nails as an indication 'I don't give a d**m', lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...