Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Black bow nails from The Nail Status

After signing up as a TNS member, I have been enjoying 15% off  normal services and honestly, I have been very happy with them. The manicurists there are lovely and friendly ladies and I always leave the shop with pretty nails. As December is my birthday month, I am entitled to 50% discount on all services and needless to say, I am back to beautify my nails and grab this once a year offer!

I am not a fan of super loud and long nails as it's just not me and it makes removing my contact lens a pain in the ass. Thus I try to keep my nails at a reasonable length that is not too long and also to keep to subtle but nice design. After browsing through their designs, I opted for this design which consist of french tips and small black bow. Love love love it!

You know what? While making a payment at ESPRIT yesterday, the cashier commented that she love my nails! She just made my day, lol.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...