Friday, December 23, 2011

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

For my birthday celebration this year, BC and I went to watch Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It is another action-packed movie with dangerous stunts and starring Tom Cruise as Agent Ethan Hunt.

Honestly, I am not quite impressed with this movie. It was somehow a little bit draggy and possibly overhyped as well. In fact, there were moments in this show that I felt a little bit bored. Perhaps this is a sign that Mission Impossible saga should just end now? But nonetheless, I love the stunts in the show. They really look like IMPOSSIBLE stunts which makes you hold your breath. And even though Tom Cruise is much older, he still looks pretty cool, especially with the hoodie in the poster above. Hahaha.

Have you watched this movie? Like it or ok ok with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...