Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour SV 810 Tin

One of my undeclared hauls for the longest time is Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour in SV810. After reading and seeing the swatches on various beauty blogs previously, I literally rushed to get my hands on them when these cream shadows were launched. One of the colours that I was dying to get is SV 810 Tin.

I like blue eyeshadows but it's really tricky to use them especially on my monolids that I just do not have the confidence at all. SV810 Tin is however a greyish blue which looks like a pretty safe blue for me to give this a try. According to the SA, I recalled this is one of the more popular colours that were quickly snapped up.

Honestly, I do not find this cream eyeshadow easy to blend using my fingers. I'm not sure if the issue is my finger or the formula but I personally find it hard to control the application of this shadow. Instead, I used Sephora I.T brush 235 for cream shadow to apply and blend. It works fine but time is required to build up the colour intensity and blend as well. I have no complaints about this method but it is definitely not something I would do when I am rushing for work.

So far, I did not use a primer prior to Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Colour but it does last approximately 6 hours for me. After which, the colour does look slightly faded but without creasing. No complaints here :)

Here is another EOTD which I did today. Given I am in a lazy mode, I only used SV810 Tin on my lids and did a gradation which doesn't look very obvious, haha. What do you think?


5 comments:

  1. Hey Miaka, we are opposites, I have trouble using a brush so I need to use my fingers instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacq, you use the dapping motion to apply the shadow isit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miaka,
    My experience with Shiseido cream shadows are good. They are easy to blend with both hand brush. Personally Shiseido works very well with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi memoiselle,

    i used sweeping motion to apply the cream shadow and i think it could be my technique that is wrong. let me try using my fingers again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...