Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Juniel with Yonghwa – “Fool” full MV

Last week has just been draining for me, I'm not sure why. Work is busy as usual but mentally and physically I am just feeling sooooo drained. With all the crazy news about my employer, it is no wonder that most people are starting to be worried about their rice bowl. Honestly, I will be kidding myself to say I am not worried but I am not sure what to expect or do either. Just have to wait and see :(

So on a happier note, I have became a CN Blue fan! It all started from watching 'HeartStrings' whereby Jung Yong Hwa caught my attention (sorry, I did not watched 'You're Beautiful where Yong Hwa was in it as well and only started watching it now) and with the power of internet (haha), then did I realise he is part of a band called CN Blue. They are surely a group that do not only look good, they are talented too. They can sing and even write their own songs.

Just recently, Yong Hwa was involved in composing, writing lyrics and producing the duet with Juniel named 'Fool'. This MV was just launched today and I really love it. The song is sweet and catchy and their voices are good and compliment each other. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do. :)



Credit: CNBlueStorm

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby, I can understand the mental exhaustion. Crossing my fingers that everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    As much as I love beauty products, I adore Yonghwa.

    You should watch You Got Married featuring Yong Hwa & Seohyun (Girls Generation) as a make-believed married couple.

    I watched the series when I was stressed out due to work. :p

    Yonghwa and Seohyun had also produced their own Banmal Song-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMKo4XTTLMI

    http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2010/10/seohyun-and-yonghwa-we-got-married.html

    http://sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com/
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Yong hwa is so cute in WGM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the MV :) Thanks for sharing Ruby and hope things will go well for u. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...