Friday, May 11, 2012

Orly You're Blushing

After resting my poor nails for a week, it's time to paint some colours back on them! Recently joined a spree with juju and I picked up ALOT of polishes (jitters running down my spine, lol) and one of the highly recommended shade by juju is Orly's You're Blushing from Orly Spring 2012 Cool Romance Collection.

I can't express how much I love this shade. In general, I like purple shades and this is a sweet dusty lilac colour. This shade reminds me of a lighter version of OPI Parlez-Vous OPI? (which is a darker and more intense purple shade). My nail bed is pretty small and there are shades which I cannot carry very well but I really like how this colour looks on my nails. I feel so feminine now! Lol.

The finish is creamy and application is quite a breeze for someone with retarded hands, so what else can I say except I absolutely love this shade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...