Sunday, May 27, 2012

Essie Bangle Jangle & China Glaze Luxe & Lush

Nursing an injured ankle and strain back means staying in and catching up on my Korean shows / music videos etc etc. It also is a good time to change my nail colour :)


Essie Bangle Jangle is the nail of the week. Did anyone mention that I love purple colour? This creamy lilac shade is just lovely. I tried to add some oomph by laying China Glaze Luxe & Lush on alternate fingers and I have to rant ..... Luxe & Lush is such a b*t@h to apply!!!! Hate it!

Nonetheless, Bangle Jangle is a shade that I foresee myself reaching for often for sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my, are you ok?? please take care ya.

    and in the meantime you can take a good rest at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. verena, now better but no sudden movement and wear flats (as if i am not short enough, lol).

    cant rest at home cos my boss on leave, so i still have to come office. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...