Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge: Embrace of Cashmere & Caress of Mink

Part of my Zuneta haul that I had months ago are loose glitter pigments from Rouge Bunny Rouge in Embrace of Cashmere and Caress of Mink. Honestly, I have never been a fan of pigments because I find it messy to play around with pigments and it is hard to control the amount during application. What made me buy them then? I only wanted to meet the minimum amount for qualify for free international shipping. Lame reason, I know... but that's the truth. But after playing around with it, I did not regret this purchase at all.


As you can see above, it is housed in a sleek plastic tube and you can see the pigments from the exterior. It would be much better than the black cap of the tube is screwed on instead of just a cap which is not tight at all.

The remedying factor of my peeve that the black cap that is not tight is that the sponge applicator double up as a vial stopper. This certainly prevents any messy pigments flying around.

From left to right: Embrace of Cashmere, Caress of Mink

You must be thinking, NEUTRAL colour again????!!!! Yes, this is boring me, always looking at safe, neutral colour, hahahahaha. I love how the glitters in these pigments comes out without making you look like a disco balls. With these pigments, it is a MUST to apply eyeshadow primer before application in order for them to last well on you.

Have you tried any RBR loose pigments? Any favourite???

5 comments:

  1. I got to play with another blogger's vials and I must say they are very pretty. Soft and blendable too. Neutrals are what we wear most so I feel it is perfectly alright to have tonnes of neutral eyeshadows ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah to more neutrals!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swatches look lovely! I wish Zuneta wasn't so expensive though... Although, i don't remember RBRs being cheaper in Moscow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the swatches! I'm gonna use mine tomorrow, a girl can never have too many neutral eyeshadows. Yay for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the glitters in these pigments comes out without making you look like a disco balls.
    make true friends here-
    MyLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...