I have not been blessed with clear complexion since young and it is definitely hereditary since my mum and dad both has 'orange skin'. It did crossed my mind to try taking bird's nest but I am always concerned about cost, haha (cheapo me). Anyway, the kaypoh me wonder if it is really true that bird's nest really help in improving bird's nest and I did a search online. Apparently, bird's nest has quite a number of health benefits, mainly:-
1) Strengthening of immune system and brain development in young children
2) Help in speedy recovery and regain of figure after birth for pregnant ladies
3) Improve metabolism, skin condition and slow down aging process (I like!)
4) Strengthen muscle and bone in elderly
5) Helps to control asthma, expel phlegm and strengthen the lungs and respiratory tract
Sounds good right??? I wish a bowl of bird's rest just appear in front of me since I am also coughing now and in need to strengthen my lungs and respiratory tract. How does bird's nest seems like a 'miracle herb' that has so many wonderful properties? Apparently, bird's nest contain a "cell division inducing hormone" and an "epithelial growth factor" that can stimulate the growth and division of cells, enhance tissue growth and cell regeneration. Wah....... I didn't know swallow's saliva is so good!!!!
How? You convince already??? :)