Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: But, Becky Age-Lock & Moisturizing Wild Yam Mask

I do not go for facial but I strongly believe the necessity of weekly exfoliation and facial masking. As such, I am always on a lookout for the next better mask that I can use as part of my facial regime. Today, thanks to secretive.sg, I can once again try another new mask and it is But, Becky Age-Lock & Moisturizing Wild Yam Mask.

The main ingredient is none other than wild yam, which is considered to be a Chinese herb. This is the reason why the mask has a light scent of Chinese herb (in fact, the first thing that came to my mind was ginseng). Do not worry if you dislike herbal scent because it is very light and after 5 mins of putting on the mask, you can hardly smell it.

You might be wondering what are the skin benefits of But, Becky Age-Lock & Moisturizing Wild Yam Mask. With the rich botanical DHEA, vitamin C and E in wild yam, this mask is able to delay the ageing process as well as balancing sebum and yet hydrates the skin with natural minerals. With the presence of elastin fibre and collagen, it can also revitalise and regenerate skin cells for smoother and youthful skin.

This mask is a 3D mask that able to cover your face and neck area. But similar to other 3D masks that I have tried before, the loops on the mask that is supposed to be for me to loop over my ears doesn't work because the mask is too small for my face. Nevertheless, as you can see below, that doesn't stop me from using the mask as the loops does not dangle or hang in an irritating manner. The mask is soaked in ample essence that I can feel but not too much that it drips off the mask so you can still continue to do all you need to do while masking.

After putting on the mask for 15 mins and removing it, you only need to pat in the essence and proceed with applying your moisturiser. I felt a bit sticky if I were to just pat in the essence so I tried using a tissue paper to dap off some of the essence before patting it in. It somehow work better for me as I prefer my skin to feel not so sticky. Nonetheless, I still feel my skin to be well moisturised after masking.

But, Becky Age-Lock & Moisturizing Wild Yam Mask is now available from Watsons so do check it out if you are interested. You may also like to join the following Facebook page to find out more.

Secretive FB: http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg
But, Becky FB: https://www.facebook.com/ButBecky.sg

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...