Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cloud Atlas

It has been a while since I last blogged about a movie but this movie is really quite intriguing that until now I cannot stop thinking about the story and it is the much-acclaimed 'Cloud Atlas'. I honestly would not have thought of watching this show if not for Juju and I do not regret watching it.


I do not want to divulge any on the story plot because I am sure anyone would interpret the story different from how I did. But I like the way the show was made. Despite the whole film going back and forth over 6 stories that are over different era, it is not confusing and very clear. The way the director 'connect' the story of one to another (despite different people, different era) is so well-done that it almost feels that it's connected (maybe it is?).

This is definitely a movie that I highly recommended to anyone and am also definitely reading the book. :)

1 comment:

  1. i've been hearing/reading lots of reviews about movies but it has been ages since i last caught anything. oh wait, i think the last movie i watched at the cinemas was Twilight. and then that's it. maybe it would be easier for me to just get the books to read. even then... it's gonna be quite a challenge. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...