Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Review: Bio-essence Bio Spring Water

This post is another sponsored review post and you guys have to read on, because I fell in love with this product hard and fast. It's none other than Bio-essence Bio Spring Water.


Bio-essence Bio Spring Water is a bottled mist which is uniquely low in mineral content but at the same time rich in trace minerals to ensure 2X cooling, soothing, softening, moisturising and anti-irritating effects. The best part is that it can be used as a multi tasked on face, body, hair and even suitable for babies. As you all know, babies' skin is very very tender so for a product to be able to used on babies show how gentle it is.

Some of the recommended usage of Bio-essence Bio Spring Water is stated behind the bottle and the list is pretty long!

I have used it on my face and body after exercising and and it certainly helps to cool down my face and body. Not only do I not feel sticky and uncomfortable, I actually feel refreshed. On days whereby I have makeup on, spraying Bio-essence Bio Spring Water on my face does makes my makeup last longer and I also noticed that the oil field around my cheeks are not as active. This is due to the moisturising effect of the water.

For readers who are keen to try out Bio-essence Bio Spring Water, you may want to pay attention here, hehe. 1 lucky reader will be gifted with a 25ml travel-sized Bio-essence Bio Spring Water all you need to do is to provide me with your name and email address in the comment box below. The closing date is 3 Feb and I will randomly pick 1 lucky reader.

Do act fast because even Eden love Bio-essence Bio Spring Water so much that she is guarding it day and night! :)

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby,
    this sounds great to be used after my exercise routine :)
    thememoiselle@gmail.com
    Meryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Ruby, I would love to try it. mjacqueline@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Eden is so frickking adorable!!! I do own similar products, but I don't use them very often. I pretty much only bust them out when I want to wet my eyeshadow brushes... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! I was like a crazy catlady who kept snapping pics at Eden in order to capture the best shot.

      I have not used facial mist at all because it is just troublesome, but this product is not bad. Especially love it after a good sweat at the gym :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...