Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been busy clearing my work with my now ex company and boy, I'm glad I am officially out of that company!!

Best part is..... my EX boss was not around for my last 4 days because her mum passed away. I honestly sympathize with her as someone who lost her mum but I do not pity her as a person. A part of me really thinks even her mum is trying to help me so that I can have my last days in peace to clear what I need to clear.

The GM had an exit interview with me and I honestly told him that I do not like my job scope and I am taking a few steps back in terms of career advancement. I also hinted that leadership in the finance dept is very weak and we are more of a back office processing claims then a dept which works closely with other teams in the company and be more involved in the business. It doesn't matter whether the GM takes in what I said because I am leaving and luckily J is also leaving thus she will not need to tolerate more of such shit for long.

I am not taking a long break before I start with the new company (starting work next Mon) but I kept reminding myself to go in without any expectations so that I will not be grossly disappointed like how I felt in this company, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...