Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blues

I am suffering from pre-monday blues again and I hate this feeling. I am not sure if I am feeling this way because my running nose of close to 1 month is super bothering me, or the weather is too hot and stuffy, or because tomorrow at work is going to be another boring day with nothing to do.

I feel that I have lost directions in my life........ I think I am just emo but somehow, I feel directionless....... Dammit, I really hate this feeling.

On a separate note, we brought Simba to the vet this morning for his annual vaccination jab and we had a very brief conversation with this couple sitting next to us while we were waiting to make our payment. They asked why is Simba here and we said he is just here for his vaccinnation and we asked the same question back. They said they are here to see their 10 year old dog who is suffering from organ failure. Their dog has been placed on drip for the past 1 week and there seems to be no improvement and might have to be put to sleep later. When I heard that, something just strike me at my chest. I do not want to think of that time when I will be in the same position as them, I might just be crying my eyes out because they are just like my babies now and I seriously do not want to lose anyone of them.........

Dammit, why am I feeling super emo???? I hope this is just the drowsiness effect of the fly medicine that I took.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...