Monday, September 27, 2010

Freebie

Courtesy of a friend of my mum, we got to catch Donnie Yen's 'Legend of The Fist: Return of Chen Zhen' for free at Shaw at Choa Chu Kang. It is a good show with loads of actions packed within the 2 hours however what we felt was lacking was the depth which should be built on Chen Zhen's character. All we know is that he is a fighter who want to oppose Japanese and that's about it. I was telling BC that perhaps the durector of the movie is working on the assumption that the viewers have watched Bruce Lee's 'Jing Wu Men' years ago thus no elaboration needed.

Now...... back to my mum's friend. What I understand from my mum is that her friend runs a security firm with a few partners and thus she always get free tickets to concerts whereby her firm's services were engaged. Because of this, my parents have had FREE concert tickets to 蔡琴,刘三姐 etc, and the latest free concert that they went was of Elvis Hsiao. When I heard that my parents went to this concert, I just find it so funny because this is so not their era. Best part, my mum was saying that my dad only listened to one song '爱的主打歌' and the rest of the concert, HE FELL ASLEEP.............. -_- I think that is like the best joke of the day as we were just laughing at my dad for a few minutes. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...