Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hunt hunt hunt

After much thinking, I have decided that it's time for me to look for a new job. I need to get out of this shit hole. I need to find back my drive and motivation. I cannot go on forever 'nuah-ing' in this company, not only the limited experience is going to hinder my future advancement but if I were to stay here for too long, I'm also afraid that I will not be able to push myself out to a more 'not so free' environment. I need to get out to learn more things and increase my market value.

I do not need a stressfree environment. Long hours are fine with me, stress also also fine with me, but I need to place that I feel motivated to work in. In my current job, I have no drive to work at all. Everyday, I feel like I am dragging myself to work and all the time I am only looking forward to lunch time or knocking off. Even when there is work, I also don't feel like working. Gosh, if I stay here for too long, I think I will end up like any of the aunties in the company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...