Thursday, April 5, 2007

Holy Thursday

Just as everyone is busy with the preparation of the financial year end and audit, the company has to plan for the annual business planning seminar at Suntec. Registration starts at 1230pm and yet no lunch is provided! Ok, and the service of Suntec Catering just sucks BIG TIME! I asked for a cup of hot tea at 230pm and a MANAGER can tell me that I have to come back at 3pm during the tea break for the tea! What is going on???? U mean I can't even have a cup of hot tea now???? Shit man!

After which, BC and I attended the Holy Thursday mass at Holy Cross Church. This is the 1st year that I am celebrating Holy Week as a Catholic and with the company of BC, the whole mass just becomes more meaningful for me especially when we pray together as a family..........

Opening ceremony of my Prada bag! (Yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...