Sunday, March 11, 2007

The weekend is finally here and is leaving again...... sob sob....... For working class like us, the weekend is always so short. Sometimes we do not even get to rest enough on these precious 2 days........ Weekends as usual is house cleaning day for us. After which, we decided to head down to Suntec and it was a BIG mistake!!!! It was so crowded with people due to the IT show! My goodness, just trying to walk around is so difficult! Bought some clothings for work and some snacks and we decided to head home at about 3pm. Oh oh, I almost bought this Raoul ladies short sleeve blouse because the fitting is just fantastic. I have never bought any button front blouse as I can never ever find the perfect cutting. But this blouse is just nice..... but too bad for me, they did not have the colour that I wanted and the salesgirl told me that she will call me if they have the colour that I want in other branches and until now, there has been no calls from her...........

After 2 months of no clock in the house, we finally bought it from Ikea. Hahahahaha. Cheap and not too bad looking!


I just bought the following Precious Moment figurine today after H emailed me the pictures 2 days ago. It's just so sweet to see Mike and Debbie lazing around on the sofa with their pets with them..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...