Sunday, March 4, 2007

又吃又喝

Gathering at H's place was great as usual. She whipped up alot of food and as usual, 5 ladies and 3 hubbies were yacking away over great food. It is really nice having this gathering once a month as we chat about TV shows, irritating people on the forum as well as people that we know. The great thing about this group of ladies is that everyone is very genuine to each other. I guess this is because we got today with no strings attached and only with the intention of getting to know more friends. Of most, I would also say that our chemistry was great and we can click really well the 1st day we met.

The next gathering will be at my place since they have not been to my place before. I hope it is not too far for them since most of them stayed in the east........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...