Saturday, June 16, 2012

A date to Harry Potter Exhibition at ArtScience Musuem

Hey peeps!! I'm back from Bintan and is excited to be visiting the Harry Potter Exhibition at ArtScience Musuem. Not only am I excited to visit this exhibition, can you believe it is also my first time heading to Marina Bay Sands? Lol, call me a mountain tortoise Singaporean but I have never stepped into MBS since the opening. It has been a while since I has gone out with BC for a place nicer than our neighbourhood so it's a great chance to put on some makeup!!

I have to rave once again that DiorSnow BB cream exceeded my expectation for a BB cream. Simply love the high SPF protection and decent coverage. Most importantly, I can skip the steps of applying sunblock, makeup base and foundation and only apply 1 BB cream.

ETK in Champagne and Gold Blitz need no introduction and I am impressed with the lasting power of them despite me not using a primer today. Given the hot humid weather in Singapore this time of the year, they have lasted through the sweat and oil field coming from my face :)

MAC blushers have always been my love. Their colour selection is extensive and I would be surprised if someone can't find a blusher from MAC that they like. MAC mineralized blush in Warm Soul has been my go to blush recently and today is no exception.

How have your weekend been so far? Hope it has been great for you as it is for me and I'll be sharing with you the Harry Potter exhibition tomorrow. You guys have to go visit it, it's AWESOME!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic time my dear. You have some of my fav mu :) I bet you will love MBS, big open space and many eye candy to see. Pictures please?

    Did you try the salted egg custard bun at the food court? Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacq, I actually did not take much pictures, lol. Was more wow-ed than anything.

    I must try the salted egg custard bun the next round! I bought dim sum from the same store and it was quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...