Friday, April 18, 2014

Sexy Look Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask Sheet

Even for ladies with oily or combination skin like myself, I cannot emphasise enough the importance of making sure our skin is hydrated. Yes, you heard me right, even oily skin needs hydration, the RIGHT kind of hydration. On and off, I do get breakout when I noticed my skin is not properly hydrated. This is due to the pores secreting more oil than usual to keep the skin surface hydrated and that's when the problem arises.

Today I would like to introduce my new found love of hydration mask from Sexy Look. It is none other than Sexy Look Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask Sheet.

Sexy Look Micro Inject Series has a double penetration effect with skin friendly natural fibre and precise ergonomic design. Unique hydronet helps pump up skin to look younger and healthier.


The cotton mask provides complete coverage for my big face and is almost scent less although I do smell a very very faint fruity scent. There are enough essence to refresh and hydrate my skin and not make a mess with dripping essence that I experience with some other brands. You will be happy to know that it's paraben free too.

After removing the mask after 20 minutes of application, my skin feels soft, refreshed and hydrated. This mask is total love!

For ladies who are interested in trying out Sexy Look Hydro Net 360 Micro Inject Mask, they are available over http://www.secretive.sg at $3.50 each. To find out more about Secretive.sg and the masks available, do join their Facebook page!

Secretive FB: http://www.facebook.com/secretive.sg
SexyLook FB: http://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg

Disclosure: The product in this review is sent by the company for my review and consideration. All opinions stated are my own honest views and no compensation is received for this review.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...