Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love Glow

Further to the review of Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in Golden Goddess, today I will be sharing Charlottle Tilbury Cheek to Chic in Love Glow, which I purchased subsequently by riding on one of my pal's order.


Similar to their eyeshadow palette which helps you to identify the purpose of each shade, this is no difference in their Cheek to Chic blusher. The outer shade is termed as 'swish' and is recommended to use this shade on the cheekbones to add structure. The centre shade is termed as 'pop' and is recommended to use on the apples of the cheek to get the glow. Honestly, I find it hard to use my blush brush to just isolate picking up the outer shade or centre shade so I end up sweeping my brush across the WHOLE pan, hahaha. Works just fine for me. :)

In the pan, Love Glow looks almost like a coral pink to me but when swatched, it definitely look more like a pink. Although it has shimmers in the blush, I do not feel the finish is too frosty or shimmery.

The texture of Love Glow is smooth and I do not have any issues picking up the pigments on any normal blush brush. Although it does look slightly lighter than what I would expect on my NC30 skin, I like how Love Glow literally gives me that 'glow', which is the effect I love.

4 comments:

  1. We have the same blush!! hi5!!
    I love the texture of the blush much better than the eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I am trying out Luna's Ecstasy and I am loving it. I have 2 CT items I definitely want to buy in the near future, Golden Goddess and a blush. Love Glow looks like a very delectable choice, so pretty. I'm really smitten by the quality of the CT products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get a blush from CT, I am tempted to get another one too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...