Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dior Blush 756 Rose Chérie

Today I'll be raving about the new love of mine, Dior Blush in 756 Rose Chérie. I never thought that I will be attracted to Dior blushes, but this new range of blushes has really pretty colours. You will be spoiled for choices and I decided to go with a 'safe' colour, Rose Chérie.


Can you see how gorgeous Rose Chérie looks in the pan?? Pink with that subtle gold shimmers to give that gold sheen, it's just a beauty.

When swatched, it takes quite a while to build up the colour intensity but it also means you are in control on how strong you want the colour to stand out. A gentle sweep with my MAC brush gives that glow on the face and a few more sweeps and the colour becomes stronger. The gold shimmers do not look obvious on my face and definitely does not accentuate my pores or make me look like disco ball. Love it!!

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw Rose Chérie is to compare against my favourite MAC blush in Springsheen, which is a coral pink blush with gold shimmers. As you can see from the pans, Springsheen is darker than Rose Chérie.

From the swatch below, Rose Chérie leans more towards pink whereas Springsheen is more coral.

Have you tried any blushes from the new Dior Blush range? Would love to hear your recommendations.

2013 has finally come to an end and 2014 is just a blink away. I hope I have not bored you with my blog so far and would like to wish all readers out there a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think to pick up any Dior blushes but I love how this looks. Aw... but I have a problem with shimmers, sometimes they look good on me sometimes they look oily.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...