Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Chanel Illusion D' Ombre in Initiation

Chanel Illusion D' Ombre in Initiation was a gift to me by a very sweet angel. I'm glad to have this for free (cheapo me!!!) because Initiation is indeed a gorgeous shade!


There have been a lot of rants on the blogsphere about the quality issue of the this collection of the ombre and I can see why. It is not as bouncy as the usual batch and you can also see from the picture below that the eyeshadow does not touch the side of the pot as well.
The saving grace, on the other hand was that the texture is still smooth and the colour was not compromised.

Initiation is a beautiful bronze shade which is absolutely versatile for day or night use. I have been using Initiation on it's own in the morning and it is super convenient. Pat it on my eyelid using my finger, draw on my liner, sweep on some mascara and my eye makeup is done in 5 mins!

For a heavier night makeup, just pair Initiation with a darker shade such as Burberry's Mulberry, MAC's Satin Taupe (and the list goes on.....) and you are all ready to party for the night. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...