Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Adored

Due to my face's natural oil field, blushes tend not to last very well on me, especially when I prefer powder blush then cream ones. When Tarte Amazonian clay blush claim to be long-lasting, I had to give it a try.

Tarte is not available over the counters in Singapore but there are lots of online sites that sells them. I got Tarte blush in Adored over under-twenty20 site for $42.


Adored is a cool candy pink shade with silver glitters are are visible in the pan.


Initially I had reservations on whether the glitters will be too much for me but sorry, I got to get the candy pink blush, I think I can live with the glitters, haha.

The swatch came out true to the pan and the glitters is visible but not over the top. I think the glitters could be finer, but I am fine with it. The texture is soft and smooth but definitely not comparable to high end products from Burberry or D&G.

The pigmentation is pretty strong and the lasting power is longer than my usual blushes at around 6 hours or so, but definitely not 12 hours as it claims.

Would I get another Tarte blush? I'm not sure especially with the never ending new blushes in the market but I definitely do not hate it. Do share with me on your views on Tarte blushes and the shades you would recommend. :)

8 comments:

  1. I have 3 Tarte blushes (Exposed, Peaceful, Blissful). While I like them OK, they oxidized on me so bad when I was in Taipei last summer that I'm a bit traumatized! I recently took them out and gave them a go again. It went fine. I don't think I'll collect more shades soon though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, oxidised???? it could be due to the weather in Taipei that cause the oxidisation.

      Delete
  2. Too glittery for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa, I had to go real easy when swirling my brush in the pan in fear of catching too much glitters.

      Delete
  3. What a pretty pink blush Ruby. The sparkles are a little worrying but I'm glad to hear it is not obvious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you would still wanna go light handed just so you don't pick up too much glitter.

      Delete
  4. I think the shade of this blush is pretty, but i wouldn't want the glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...