Friday, September 28, 2012

Shu Uemura whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil

Shu Uemura whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil........ Honestly, this name is a mouthful for me and I will just remember it is Shu's cleansing oil in the purple bottle with whitening function, haha. This post is not exactly a review post but more of an initial feel of the product since it was a sample bottle of 20ml which last me about 1.5 weeks with about 10 usage.

I received a 20ml Shu Uemura whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil as 1 of the items from BellaBox few months ago and never got to use it. I have been using Shu Uemura fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil (pink bottle) for a number of years and I love how light it is in terms of texture and yet is a fuss-free cleansing oil which I can remove face, eye and lip makeup at 1 go. For this post, I will make most comparison against fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil just to give you a rough idea of how whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil is.

Functions
Whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil contains combination of Mito-White Complex and Vitamin C to help prevent the accumulation of melanin deep within and is very much suited for ladies who hates their dull complexion and wish for a product that can remove melanin-filled dead cells and reveil a brighter skin. Fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil, on the other hand is more suited for ladies with combination or oily skin and would like a lightweight cleansing oil that effectively remove makeup, dirt and sebum.

Texture
Fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil has a slightly more watery texture than Whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil.

Fragrance
Whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil has a slightly floral scent which I kind of enjoy whereas Fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil is almost fragrance free.

Effectiveness in removing makeup and waterproof eye makeup
Both oils are on par in terms of the removing normal and waterproof makeup without irritating the eys or causing discomfort (such as tightness to the skin after cleansing).

Do I feel my skin looks brighter after using Whitefficient clear brightening gentle cleansing oil? Honestly, NO. Perhaps you need to use a full bottle to get the effect, I'm not sure. However, I am still going to be sticking to my trusted Fresh pore clarifying gentle cleansing oil for now. :)

6 comments:

  1. What I like from Shu Uemura cleansing oil is mostly the fragrance. It relax my feeling :) I do feel that this make up remover really works with me, it even cleanse waterproof mascara :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, despite many stating fragrance free products to be better for the skin, I am quite a sucker for fragrance in my products. Just like u said, it's really quite relaxing.

      I have always like using shu's cleansing oil because it's so effective in removing waterproof makeup. Totally fuss free and no need spend time on separate eye makeup remover!

      Delete
  2. I tried a full bottle for the Shu Uemura cleansing oil before not sure which one though. As much as I like it, I couldn't bear the price. Strange right? My Neutrogena cleansing oil works equally well and for a fraction of the price. But you gotta love samples. I love trying new stuff and this is the best way without burning a hole in the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacq, I tried Biore cleansing oil before because the price is much cheaper but it doesn't cleanse off waterproof eye makeup well and I'm too last to use a separate eye makeup remover.

      Delete
  3. Just 20ml of product will probably not tell you if it's truly brightening, but hey at least you got to try it for free! I haven't tried any skincare products from Fresh, but I keep hearing good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, u should really try fresh. U will like it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...