Saturday, December 29, 2007

After much waiting, my bridal pictures are finally complete!!!! Check it out here..... www.miaka2405.multiply.com

Once a while, I hear people on how their wedding is very complicated due to the customs that their parents or in laws want, I feel very lucky that I do not have to go through all these. My parents just want me to have a blissful and happy marriage and all these customs of requesting for this and that from in laws or giving us certain special things with special meanings basically meant nothing at all. I really thank and appreciate my parents for their understanding. Of my 28 years so far, it was during the past few days that I really appreciate them, is it because I am slowly planning to have my own family that I feel that I am 'leaving' them in a way? But whatever it is, I know that they will always be there for me and me for them. Nothing beats having a warm and harmonious family and I thank Lord for blessing me with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...