Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

It's the once a year Valentine's Day today and on the streets are flooded with couples exchanging gifts and flowers. Not for me....... I'm heading back home for dinner. Both me and BC agreed that eating out on V day is going to be quite ex so he has decided to whip up some food for our dinner at home instead. When I got home, he already got the steak, mashed potato and egg ready on the plate and he even got me flowers!!! So the flowers is the surprise that he is talking about........... Haha, it was really a surprise for me since he has always complained that flowers are extremely expensive on V day and he would rather be the one selling them instead of buying them. It was only a small bouquet but I still thought it was rather sweet and thoughtful of him........

Well, after the tasty dinner, reality sinks in........ I have to clean the kitchen and dishes...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...