Monday, February 5, 2007

It has been a long time since I last had a BBQ and on Saturday, I met up with some of the wonderful ladies whom I knew on Singapore Brides forum and organised a BBQ on one of the ladies condo and her place was fantastic! I felt like I am stepping into a safari with all the fake animals around. Her husband and herself were excellent host and they did not even want anyone of us to help to buy food or bbq the food! Gosh, we were so paiseh, sitting down at the table and enjoying their food. The group was just great and we had a wonderful time together.

When Sunday came, it was housework day...... BC and myself cleaned the house and put the laundries into the washing machine. Headed to Ikea and bought all the nitty gritty like chopping board, plates and bowls, cups, rugs, toilet brush, frying pan, coasters etc etc and we spent a whooping $160 there!!!! Gosh! Having your own house really costs money! But the sense of satisfaction at the end of the day was just great when I get to enjoy myself in our space and house. Oh yes, cable TV and internet is up as well! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...