1. Base Makeup – [sunscreen,powder,foundation,bbcream, whatever you use in the heat/humidity of summer]
SPF, oil control and fuss free base makeup is my key criteria in this hot humid summer!
2. Point Makeup [blush,eyeshadow,whatever you use in the heat/humidity of summer]
Lately I have been keeping my workday makeup as simple as possible without any eye makeup. Waterproof mascara and simple powder blush is all I need. :)
3. Sunglasses/Hat/Anything you are wearing to block out the sun’s harmful rays
I am not a hat person so sunglasses is what helps me to protect myself and my eyes from the strong harmful rays.
4. Deodorant/Body Spray/Perfume [whatever you are using to make yourself smell good]
I hate the sticky feeling after sweating so anti perspirant spray and prickly heat powder is my daily must have before heading out.
5. Other must-haves for Summer
Other than water, tissue papers are a must have! I don't use facial blotters for my face and prefer simple trusted tissue papers. :)
Why don't you also join in the fun and show us your summer must-haves too!