Thursday, October 1, 2009

The calm before the storm

I totally agree with the statement 'The calm before the storm' because our 3 kitties totally reinforce the meaning behind this statement. While watching TV one evening, I was quite surprised to see that I don't see them around in the living room which they usually are. Decided to check out the kitchen and to my surprise, they just managed to open the drawer where I kept the kitchen towels (because BC left a small gap on the drawer) and they pulled and literally shredded the whole roll of kitchen towel to pieces! My goodness.........

Simba basking in the comfort of the shredded towels

They managed to open the drawer to this gap even though the inital gap was only about 1 inch

Eden totally love this position!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...