Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas

This year's Christmas celebration was abit different from prior year. We had a Christmas party at Mamee's place and it was fun. We had fun laughing over silly things, had great food of pizzas, Old Chang Kee and cakes and Wii definitely helped in making us laugh more especially when we are playing the games, all of us look so animated! :) Chloe was the main star of the day, so many aunties and uncles have to take turns to carry her and play with her. Luckily she is not afraid of us!

Got a lot of presents this year and most of them have cats! Calender with cats, toilet roll holder with cat, japanese pouch with cat, hp charm in cat shape etc etc and I love them all!!! Haven't receive my presents from my 2 sisters since I haven't had the chance to meet them yet.

I wish next year will be a better year........ MUCH BETTER........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...