Monday, July 14, 2014

Can't stop shopping with ZALORA!

How have you all been with all these GSS sales and madness? I cannot imagine that I have not been shopping much these days due to the location of my office and the heavy workload. But once again, online shopping to the rescue!!! I can go ahead and shop to my heart's content at ZALORA SG.

It's summer (then again, isn't it always summer in Singapore, what am I talking about??? Haha) and for some reasons I am not really in the mood for pants as I somehow feels hot in them. This skirt from MDSCollection just catch my eye with the unique design!

I don't think I have any top to go with this (excuse, excuse, excuses!) and guess what, I found a nice scallop hem top which I think can go with this midi skirt! Yes, it's black...... I personally don't mind wearing black all over, especially in this case whereby there are designs at the ends of the skirt.

Ok, outfit done!!! But but but, I sooo want a pair of new heels to go with it!!!!! Hmmmmm. I want something that is flexible enough for me to wear for weekends and work and I want something brighter than my usual boring black heels. I found this gorgeous blue platform heels from ADEL, totally love at first sight and platform heels is so much more comfortable to wear.


So happy!!! Total purchases come up to $95.80 and I did it in the comfort of my home with free delivery complimentary of purchases above $40. Yeah!!!! You guys really need to check out ZALORA SG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...