Thursday, February 28, 2013

SUQQU Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu

After the disappointment of my 1st SUQQU blusher here, Jacq offered to let me play and try with her SUQQU Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu. I can't hide my excitment and really thank jacq for her generousity. :)


SUQQU Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu is part of the Spring 2012 Collection and this colour really depicts spring very appropriately. It consists of 2 shades: a cool pink shade on the left and a peachy coral shade with slight shimmer.

Although the colours look strong from the pan, fear not. When swatched on the skin, it comes out softer. Below is the swatch when heavily swatched.

From left to right: a cool pink shade, peachy coral shade with slight shimmer, mixed

The texture of the blush is both soft and smooth and intensity of the colour can be easily build up. The goodness of this blush doesn't stop here as we should not neglect the brush that comes along in the case. I usually do not use the brush that comes in the case as they are usually of inferior quality and not as soft. For SUQQU, this is totally not the case. The brush is soft and picks up the pigment from the pan soooo easily, I do not even have a single complaint about it.

SUQQU Nuancing Cheeks in EX-03 Akanemizu is total love and for ladies who have this baby and  has been neglecting them in the mountain of the makeup stash that you have, it's time to pull it out and give it some love!

6 comments:

  1. Ruby, aiyah you bought the wrong shade for yourself loh. If only you got these instead. I'm trying out your Mukuge and totally agree that it lacks pigmentation. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so going to buy SUQQU during my Japan trip. The stocks in BKK quite limited

      Delete
  2. Didn't know you were disappointed with your previous Suqqu purchase :( aww.. I think I agree with Jacq that you've picked a wrong shade. Get another one and I think you'll love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I totally need o get another shade. And I noticed Jap makeup products tend to be less pigmented than it looks in the pan. Got this observation from SUQQU and lunasol.

      Delete
  3. Whoaaaa LOVE! I love both shades AND the mixed shade. It's like getting 3 blushes in one! Need to go to London soon...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, this is indeed a lovely palette and i'm sure you will find one that you love. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...