Friday, October 12, 2007

Resident Evil: Extinction

This is really a good movie. Made me super gan cheong at my seat and BC who was sitting next to me made me promise that I will buy him a new Polo tee in the event that I have over-stretched his right sleeves (which I am pulling at times during those sudden scary scenes), haha. This show is definitely worth a weekend price of movie ticket and lucky for us, this movie is free because my dept gave us a pair of free Eng Wah movie voucher. Hehe.


Alice (Milla Jovovich) is really hot, hot, HOT! Even with the unglam clothings and messy hair, her complexion still looks completely flawless and coupled with excellent figure of hers, need I say more???


Even though it's not something true (Thank God!), this movie shows the evil side of humanity whereby some stupid ambition and experimentation of human causes the downfall of the human race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...