Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick in 343 and 367

After more than a month break away from blogging, I am back once again! As I have been away for 2 back-to-back business trip in Australia and Shanghai, I have not been able to golf as I should. But I promise I will blog about my extension trip in Melbourne because I absolutely love that place!

Today I am sharing my views on Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks in 343 and 367 which I managed to haul from Shanghai duty-free on my way back home.

I have to admit that the classy glossy black and gold case really attracts me so! I had a hard time deciding the shades I wanted because the formula is just sooooo smooth. Thank goodness I checked in earlier so time is indeed on my side. Eventually, I decided on a sweet bright shade of 343 and a super safe and neutral shade of 367.

Guerlain KissKiss in 343

 Guerlain KissKiss in 367

343 is my favourite between the 2 shades I purchased and it even receive compliments from my man (he hardly comment much about my makeup, haha). Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks is so creamy and it doesn't cause dryness to my lips, which is a super plus for me. Soooo glad I managed to haul it!


Guerlain KissKiss in 343 and 367

From top to bottom: Bare lips (ugly ugly), Guerlain KissKiss 343, 367

Guerlain KissKiss lipsticks are retailing at SGD49 locally and I paid RMB200 each at Shanghai duty-free. Do check them out! There are 25 shades in this range so there is definitely one shade for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...